Gods of the Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the chaotic realm of Terra, the Old Gods roam freely among the lands as they play an ever lasting game against each other, using nothing more than mortals as their pawns.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galmdrag

Galmdrag

Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 am

Name of Blessing/Enchantment/Whatever: Bow of the Hunt
Type of Blessing(Enchantment, power, attribute, etc): Enchanted bow. It can never miss, and will always hit its target. It is in the splitting image of Theff's bow.
Deity giving this blessing to you: Theff, god of the hunt
Purpose of this blessing: To allow Galmdrag succes in further hunts and battle
What you did to receive this blessing: I sacrificed my original bow, which had served as a great hunting tool for me in the past.
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

Race : God
Allegiance : God

PostSubject: Re: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Thyreus Adenar

Thyreus Adenar

Race : Demigod
Allegiance : Myself

PostSubject: Re: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm

I know it is not my business and I don't mean to look a bitch or anything but... It can never miss? o.o
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

Allegiance : Mahself

PostSubject: Re: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Thyreus Adenar wrote:
I know it is not my business and I don't mean to look a bitch or anything but... It can never miss? o.o

In theory, but remember other then that its just a regular bow. I can't just fire it into the air and shoot a target half way round the world, as well there will always be ways to block the arrow.
Back to top Go down
https://godsoto.forumotion.com
Thyreus Adenar

Thyreus Adenar

Race : Demigod
Allegiance : Myself

PostSubject: Re: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 am

I understand that. I think I'm not accustomed to it because it just sounds godmod xD sorry.
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

Allegiance : Mahself

PostSubject: Re: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:25 pm

xD I understand. You just have to remember the physics of a bow, and the logic of the idea. I can't name a target if i can't see it.. I can only shoot a bow so far, and an arrow is only so strong. Keywords here is it'll never miss its TARGET, thus throwing a shield or some sort of defense infront of yourself will effectively block the arrow.
Back to top Go down
https://godsoto.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt   Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galmdrag's Bow of the Hunt
Page 1 of 1