Gods of the Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the chaotic realm of Terra, the Old Gods roam freely among the lands as they play an ever lasting game against each other, using nothing more than mortals as their pawns.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temple of Raghu, God of Death.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Letum Orel

Letum Orel

Race : Mortal
Allegiance : Nowhere or Nobody

Temple of Raghu, God of Death. Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Raghu, God of Death.   Temple of Raghu, God of Death. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 pm

At midnight, Lethum had arrived at the temple of Raghu, god of death, he was there to pray to the god for a long and fruitful life as well as to pray to him in thanks of two days earlier when he had fought the hording band of Orc and goblin, a battle in which Letum was greatly injured by a spear in the shoulder. He walked the long, dark, and narrow pathway through a creepy garden of black roses and thorned vines, he looked to the forests, that werent too far away, and had expected some great and dark creature to come forth and slay him there. He shook off the thought, he didn't fear death, but he wouldn't search for death either, but he would always pray to the god of death, after a battle in which he was greatly wounded in, or sometimes before a battle. As he neared the temple he noticed abnormal flames that flickered a greenish-blue, it was almost always like that so it didn't frighten him or drive him away, he walked up the stairs of the temple, which was fairly large, and had an errie feel to it, he walked through the almost completely dark halls until he reached the main chamber. As he neared the Statue of Raghu, he took off his helmet and held it in his left arm, letting his short hair fall to the back of his neck, he then withdrew his warhammer also and held it in his right, he bowed before the statue and took off his armor and laid it infront of him, underneath he wore only a cloth shirt and leather pants. "I give these offerings, my armor and great warhammer, unto you....Raghu, god of death, please accept these offerings in thanks to the battle that i've won over orc and goblin filth, and also thanks for the passing of great pain upon my shoulder where an orc spear found me and peirced me, but not killing me......great thanks and praise unto you my god."Letum bowed on his knees with his face down infront of the great statue, he would wait there for a few minutes, due to the hurry of him needing to get back home before Morte, his older brother, found out of his dissappearance, but for the time being he would continue to bow and pray.
Back to top Go down
Raghu

Raghu

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Raghu, God of Death.   Temple of Raghu, God of Death. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm

(OOC my post and your post dont count till you get approved >.o)

As the man spoke his words of praise and such to a stone statue that looked nothing like Raghu's true shape. He would hear only a dog whineing not far off, maybe a monster or something was attacking it? Who knew and who cared? But the whineing stoped after a few seconds and a male wearing a robe of black and crown of onyx. He gave off the smell of death some blood was on his hands as he walked in. To the mortal before him it might send fear into his soul as no one can truely shake the fear of death, they can stand to see others die, they can stand the pain, but deep inside them fear of death always lives. "So child, why did you come to..." He looks up at the statue that was ment to look like him but didnt. "This....god?" With a slight smile he eyed the armor and the hammer. "Not a bad gift to the god if one is a man of war, guessing your saying you would give your life to this god if he asked?" With a light sigh he walked forth and cleaned his hands on the stone wall leaveing a trail of what looked like black blood, but in fact was the stone rotting. "So Im also guessing you want a blessing?"
Back to top Go down
Letum Orel

Letum Orel

Race : Mortal
Allegiance : Nowhere or Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Raghu, God of Death.   Temple of Raghu, God of Death. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Letum was alerted by the whining of a dog, although many creatures could change their voices and sound like whatever animal they desire, even take human voices and speech, he wasn't fearing for himself. Then as the sound of the whining dog faded he sighed as he still stayed on his guard, knowing that many monsters go silent when stocking their prey, he looked to the direction of which the sound came from, while still being on one knee. He then saw a robed, dark figure, by looks it was a male, who wore a black robe and an onyx crown, he wondered if it were a monster, judging by the smell of death and rot coming off of man, who had blood stains on his hands, his hand moved toward the handle of the warhammer as he thought. Forgive me my god, I may have to use your offering. He inhaled as he tensed, the smell of death and the feeling of overwhelming fear ascended to him, but he didn't show the fear, although he didn't want to die, he didn't mind dying in itself, if in a dignified and honorable manner, he would accept it. "I came to honor and praise this god......do you see a problem with that?"Letum spoke in a "matter of factly" manner, as the figure called him child as though he were just a youngling, he then looked to his armor and weapon that he had placed as an offering, but still had his hand on the hammer as a precaution, for if he were to be slain by this...."thing" then he would have company on his journey to hell. "Yes, I would undoubtly and without hesitation give my all to this god."He moved the warhammer a little closer to himself, the figure made him curious, he wondered why all these questions were directed at him from something he suspected to be a monster. "I do not care for a blessing if it is nothing that would help for the continuation of my family and if it can make me strong enough to defend my last brother."

((i was approved^^))
Back to top Go down
Draki

Draki

Race : Dragon
Allegiance : Dragon

Character sheet
Blessings, Equipment, Etc: Im the elder Dragon.

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Raghu, God of Death.   Temple of Raghu, God of Death. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm

With a light yawn Raghu eyed the child as he touched what was now his. 'First he gives it to me and now he wants to use it to kill me....sad...' This is what he thought, and as he thought this he chuckled lightly. "So why not go to him now? Or is that your not willing to give your life after all? Would you give yourself to him to save your bother?" With those asked he would start to walk around the man. "Also why do you touch what is the gods? Do you think yourself equal?" With that both the hammer and armor seemingly disappered into the ground. "Do you think you can take back what you give to him? Do you really thing that looks anything like me?" With a small snort he would turn around and face the stone body and lay hands on it. And at once it would break into shards. The reason was simple he used the shadows around it to drill into the stone and expand at high rates. "Sad what you mortals come up with, this man should of came to my island to have seen me. And maybe paint me and THEN make this damn place..." With a light chuckle he would twist around again and look at the mortal. And with that he waited for it to speak.

(Short~ I know :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Raghu, God of Death.   Temple of Raghu, God of Death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple of Raghu, God of Death.
Page 1 of 1