Gods of the Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the chaotic realm of Terra, the Old Gods roam freely among the lands as they play an ever lasting game against each other, using nothing more than mortals as their pawns.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob, The son of the god of death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob

Jacob, The son of the god of death Empty
PostSubject: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Name: Jacob
Demi-God of What: Death
Appearance(Can be a picture, description, or both):
Spoiler:
Background: Jacob was born in his home, th underworld as a half blood, unknowingly, he grew up to the age of ten, thats when he met his first monster, he always carried around a knife with him, silver alloyed with bronze, he rather liked weapons.
After defeating the monster, he ran home and told his mother, her mother grimaced when he told her about this and she was forced to tell him what he really was, a half-blood.
This came as a great shock to Jacob, he had no Idea his father was a god, but his mother seemed to forget who his father was. She said to him,"I'll send you somewhere where you can find your father, I know you love to fight monsters, when you came home you smiled as you said you defeated the monster. its called Terra."
And she sent him to Terra, his mother was devoured by one, when he heard of this, he was only in his second year, and still he was unclaimed. He went on a killing rampage, using a cell phone to attract hundreds of monsters, who did not scare Jacob in his state of mind right now. As he slaughtered the monsters, he had a rather large kopis, a Greek sword, and began to cut through the large swarm.
after six years more of training and after burying his mother, he swore and oath that he would kill every monster he saw. And he continues to train on to this day, excelling in swordsmanship and fighting skills, as the son of the greek god of war, Ares.

Rp Sample:

from my character at halfbloodrpg.com

Jacob sat in the forest of camp halfblood, he knew he wasn't supposed to be there, but he really didn't care, he was alone, as far as he knew. He took out the lightweight bronze throwing knife, it really was a kopis, but not in its true form yet. He had never bothered to name it until he would be claimed.
He remembered his mother, her soft laughter, her quiet and gentle voice, all gone inside the stomach of some monster, the hydra. He clenched his fists around his knife as he heard something from the forest. The rustling of bushes and leaves about thirty yards away, he took his knife to his finger and cut it, his sword, now unnamed grew into its true form, the three foot long kopis glowed from its bronze blade.
Jacob got into a stand ground position, awaiting what would soon come to be his opponent.

Last edited by Jacob on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

Race : God
Allegiance : Mahself

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Err, seems fine, however, few corrections:

Terra is literally the name of the planet ;P Unless you lived in the underworld, you wouldn't be "sent to Terra."

Also, this site does not have modern technology xD No cell phones and shit, it takes place in an ancient society with varying ages of technology, none of which are near modern though.

Also, though it is a mythology site, it has no real connection to actual mythological gods. There was no Ares, or any other greek gods, or other cultural deities. There are only the ones registered on here.
Back to top Go down
https://godsoto.forumotion.com
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

k, so technically i fix those, and say i am the son of Thoran?
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

Allegiance : God

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Mm, you need Thoran's permission to be his son xD Sorry, but if he doesn't want you to be, then you can't.
Back to top Go down
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:42 pm

changed to demigod of death.....
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 pm

XD There is no god of death at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 pm

hmmmm, couldi possibly be the god of death if i changed mah name plz?
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm

kk, now i need another god to be claimed by..............
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm

You don't have to be "claimed" by a god, you do realize that, right?
Back to top Go down
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

well, technically i am there offspring, but in real life i have to ask them permission to be their child
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Yes, but you don't have to be there offspring, you do realize that, right?
Back to top Go down
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:16 pm

thats kinda what i mean by claimed, some of the gods refuse their offspring and dont accept them while another god claims them as their own......and i understand that i dont need to have a parent...
Back to top Go down
Raghu

Raghu

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

>.o He can be my offspring....Damn one night stands...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob, The son of the god of death   Jacob, The son of the god of death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob, The son of the god of death
Page 1 of 1