Gods of the Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the chaotic realm of Terra, the Old Gods roam freely among the lands as they play an ever lasting game against each other, using nothing more than mortals as their pawns.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thyreus Adenar

Thyreus Adenar

Race : Demigod
Allegiance : Myself

Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran Empty
PostSubject: Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran   Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Name: Thyreus Adenar
Demi-God of What: Strength and Lust

Appearance: While the avatar shoes his figure as being in the thirty's house, Thyreus is twenty-three years old. Apart from the hair shown in the picture, the hair on the back of his head stretches down to his waist, being tied by a black ribbon. His body is well built, clearly showing his constant days and centuries spent with his father in training. He has no fat and his muscles are worked perfectly. He has what people call an athletic body. Standing at the size of 1,76 centimeters, he looks like the average mortal, although his headband has the symbol of Lust in its front.

Background: Born as the son of the God of War and State of Mind, Thyreus was soon taken from his father by Thoran, his rightful father. Since childhood to his late teenage hood, the young boy was taught and trained in the means of warfare and battling, showing to be proficient with his body and the sword. He was given many lessons by his father, who was always keen on making Thyreus stronger and wiser. However, the boy's own ambitions awakened. It would come to everyone's attention that Thyreus was a lustful young man, always seeking more of everything. It was not power that thrived him, only the desire to overcome his limits. But isn't that craving power itself? Weird.

After reaching early adulthood, Thyreus was sent back to the Mortal Realm by his father, who wanted the young man to learn the ways of the mortals and how it was like to live in that harsh world. And without holding himself back, Thyreus moved forward, deciding to enter a journey in which he would attempt to become even stronger and wiser than before. The motives for such a decision were and still are unknown. Those who have heard of him know only that he is a wanderer with a proficiency in sword handling. However, those with a keener eye of sight will discover much more than a simple and mortal soul inside Thyreus Adenar.

Rp Sample:

Oh em gee... Takimoto was making his way throughout the shores when he found the most peculiar of situations. He saw his younger sister being threatened by this oddly familiar guy. Suddenly, many needles formed from the water that came from the sea to create a fatal move that was the "1000 needles of death". It was odd to see all those needles only aiming to one limb of Lavynder, having it injured gravely. The Yoshitoki sighed as his sister's arm was all fucked up, it wasn't the nicest of things to see. However, he made his way walking down the beach and getting closer to them. "Ahoy, there! Don't I recognize you from somewhere, little guy?" He asked the dude as if he was a buddy of his. Paying closer attention to the man's facial remarks, Takimoto recognized him from his time in Feather Empire. It was the leader of the Hidden Village of Feather, Cloud Something-Something. "Weird to have you wandering around here, Mr. Anderson..." He said, deciding to do something about the situation. Looking at the Special Jounin with his yellow eyes, the Kage of Blade shrugged. "Miss, you should go get dinner ready. I wanna have mah meat when I return." He said, not deciding to show is care about his younger sister's arm. Who would give a shit really? Stuff happened, she'd need to take care of that. "Now, where was I, Mr. Anderson?" He said, turning his attention to Cloud. "Oh right..." He brought his hand to his mouth, covering it as chakra began to mix with the air that Takimoto inhaled to his lungs. He leaned his upper body backward, straightening his arms and planking his feet on the ground before leaning forward and exhaling with all the power of his lungs, blowing out a HUGE SHITLOAD OF WIND. That would really seem like a beam, due to the simple fact that this wind was so condensed. The sand would rise from the ground as the stream of wind was aimed at Cloud. "I'ma firin' mah layzorz!" Thought Takimoto as he took note of his environment.

Hope 'tis kewl.
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

Race : God
Allegiance : God

Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran   Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:05 pm

"I'ma firin' my BLEEEEEEEEERGH"-Nappa, DBZ Abridged 9

Anyways, accepted.
Back to top Go down

Thyreus Adenar, Son of Thoran
Page 1 of 1