Gods of the Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the chaotic realm of Terra, the Old Gods roam freely among the lands as they play an ever lasting game against each other, using nothing more than mortals as their pawns.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Theff

Theff

Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 am

Theff sat, perched in his jungle thrown. It was an elegant chair wove for nature itself, and was spawn along with Theff from the body of Him himself. Theff looked around his magnificant forest, his throne lay dead in the middle. Not long ago he dispatched doves to the domain of all the gods, greater and lesser, to come to the first Pantheon of the Gods. Theff laughed at his own stupid idea. The chances of creating a somewhat organized union of gods? Slim to none. But someone had to try, did they not? Weather the idea worked or not, the growing fear of Titans was still strong, and the problem had to be addressed by all the gods. Theff sighed and rested his head on the ivory wood of his chair. This was a stupid idea. it was never going to work. Sat perched around his chair lie several other chairs, each decorated diffrently. One that seemd to glow with shined yew wood for Occasus, others black with ash wood for the god of death himself. Sat perched by each chair was a diffrent animal, each holding a goblet of wine. All knew Theff was not a patient man, and as time drove by he picked up his own goblet and chucked it across the forest. "Where are they?!"
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

Race : God
Allegiance : Mahself

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 am

Occasus entered the divine forest area with only his mighty shield drawn. He was fairly interested in what Theff wished to discuss within this meeting... As well as how many gods would actually show up. Occasus nodded to Theff as he entered. "Good morn', my brother of the hunt." He said, taking his seat at the obvious chair for him. "Indeed, What may have you called such a meeting here for? You should know well most gods are not, and will never be, within good relations to each other." Occasus laughed a bit. "Indeed, though, you'd be too young to know of that. Only the strongest of us older ones can even remember glimpses of it.." Of course, he was talking about the fall of Him. Most had had that memory torn from their minds during his death, though a few of the eldest and wisest gods had remained with slivers of information on Him. The fall of Him had birthed sin from the gods, and thus created a festering feud between most of them that would never be quelled with simple negotations.
Back to top Go down
https://godsoto.forumotion.com
Thoran

Thoran

Allegiance : God

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:48 am

Thoran walked into the forest, admiring his beauty. In his realm, there were not trees. It was just a frozen battlefield, with constant warfare. It was nothing but bloodshed. He noticed Occasus and Theff, and walked towards them. He was close enough to hear the speech about the Feuding and such. He walked up to them, "Well, that's not entirely true. I get along fine with the God of Death. But yes, the battle with Him. I'm glad I've forgotten most of it, for what I do remember is terrible, terrible. There where many of us who where lost, and so others had to take their place. It was horrible, horrible." He looked at Occasus. "Long time no see. I also don't mind the presence of him, as he provides my warriors with the means to see, with his fire on their torches or when he pulls the sun through the sky." Jin stood there a moment before asking his next question. "But I must let my curiosity show and ask, why have you called a meeting?" It was a very odd thing for the gods to be called to a meeting. They where usually all plotting or ruling their domains; there was little time. One usually didn't call a meeting unless it was of the up most importance. Although he disliked the feud, it was there and he partook in it, for if he didn't he would fall, and he did NOT want that.
Back to top Go down
Raghu

Raghu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:56 am

With a light sign Raghu walked out from behind his own chair, he had his robes of rot on and his crown of shadows, as he sat down he grabed the drink from the beast hands. It quickly ran away from him after all what beast doesnt fear death? He had a small smile on his lip and slowly drank down the wine. "Ah what a fine life it is for a god in the normal world." He thought, it was only so becuse he lived in his own world, the underworld. No sun reached his face for many a year so his face is pale, and the few people that came AND went were that of the god of war and his men. As his brothers talked about HIM, Raghu look away from them. He didnt wish to think back to those days, the reason being is he remembered the love that he had gotten from him. It darkened his heart even more to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Theff

Theff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 am

Theff released a heavy sigh, gratefull at least three of his brothers headed the vall. He blinked. "I do not think my older siblings would get along easily, but I was still born from the flesh of Him. I came form his carcas and I abre his message of peace. Perhaps we can create a pantheon, my borthers, a legislative body to resolve the problems of the gods without violence. Besides, even though the part of Him in me wishes me not to say, we must direect our violence to a new threat, my eldest ones."
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 am

Occasus sighed... He had figured this was what the meeting was about. He sipped the wine that the animal had given him as he spoke up. "I am not too reckless as to head in to a Pantheon with no thoughts on the matter, however I will not ignore the fact that the dragons and titans are becoming reckless. The twisting nether energies of Him still remain, and as time passes larger and larger beasts are formed from them. If left unwatched they will no longer be a race described as 'With power almost equal to that of a god' but as a race with power equal to or greater than the gods themselves. I won't even go into the details of how both of those races refuse to pay tribute to their godly deities, despite being forms of their power."
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 am

Thoran stood silent for a moment longer. He was in a thoughtful silence for quite longer, then looked up. "I do think.... That possibly a pantheon would be useful. The Dragons, Titans, and hell, even the Demi-Gods, are getting reckless. It has been awhile since I have gone out to slay a Titan or Dragon just so I could keep there numbers down, because I know that it will leave me to weakened, and I still have to watch my back for the other gods, Titans, Demi-Gods, and Dragons. This infighting, it is killing us. I have long thought so, and will remain so until a Titan, Dragon, or one of my sons take my head." Thoran looked at both of them, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Raghu

Raghu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:24 am

"Thoran you need not worry about someone stabing your back, for I have it." With a slight smile Raghu look the god of war in his eyes. "After all you keep my world moveing!" With that a chuckle leaves his lips, and to the god of the hunt he merely states. "Young one, I would not speak of him to much, he is a touchy subject with some of the other gods such as myself.... Ah and the 'brightest' brother you are correct about fearing things that will become stronger then us in time, so I suggest we kill it when its young? Maybe send some mortal heros out on some quest? And when some monster that seems to be stronger then a god, titan, dragon appers we all swarm at it?" With a mere smile he would slip his wine one more time.
Back to top Go down
Theff

Theff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 am

Theff scowled. "Swarm it? Thats all you have?" He scowled. "Is that now how you killed Him? Is it? Sure enough, I would not be here had you not, but had you so still! yo ukilled Him because you swarmed him, what will you do if more than one strong as a god creature emerges, and they swarm you?! We must untie or die! Unlike when you killed our father, my brothers, we have a purose to unite now! We have a reason to fight! Not only our lives, but the rest of His creations! The Mortals, and the Animals, and Nature! No we can not 'just send a hero'! They are as much His chidren as we are! You may be older borthers, and none of you have sense!" By now Theff was standing on his feet, out of his chair, and the trees surronding them seemed to bristle with the anger fo their god, and the animals near the chairs of the others seemed to also brim wioth their master's anger.
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 am

Occasus laughed slightly.. "Oh, Theff.. You are still too young. You have yet to realize the extent of the birth of sin. All sin was literally channeled through the gods during that period in time. Wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy and glutton. All of it was held within the gods and slowly forced to the mortals over time. The lesser ones are still consumed by the remaining emotions, while the elder ones have learned to cope. Not to mention.. to kill Him, was to kill ourselves. In our blindful thirst for His head, we neglected the fact that we were all His children, if you can call it that. We were all creations of Him, given life if only to cure Him of his loneliness. As we killed him it indeed felt like we were stabbing ourselves, and thus every god would hate the next as equally as they did themselves for stabbing Him. Such hate, fueled by the essence of Sin, will take many more millenia before it completely dissipates from our ranks." He spoke, attempting to make his younger brother-in-power understand the level of such evil actions. "While I have no problem with neutrality, the Sun shall always rise from east to west. It's path will always remain the same in the sky, never faltering.. and thus, my path must remain the same as well. I will not spark a possible civil war between gods by forming an alliance. When called upon, I will assist in the defeat of the titans and dragonkin. Till then I will remain where I always am, atop the Sun temple in the sky. The sun must always rise, and I must be there to raise it."
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Thoran chuckled. "We cannot unite. It is almost impossible. The gods have never done ANYTHING in concert, unfortunately. Well, the one time we did we killed Him. IF we put our minds together, fully and without doubt, I believe there is nothing we cannot accomplish. However, I do not think that shall ever happen. As Occasus has said, although I do not mean to patronize you, you are still so young. You have not been in all the intrigues and plots that we gods can muster. I fear that we shall never truly unite, as it is against our nature. I believe that some day, all of us shall fall. There is nothing we can do about this except live our extremely long life to the full. Now, is there anything else you wish to discuss," he asked, obviously becoming weary of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Raghu

Raghu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:25 pm

With a slight smile Raghu sipped on his wine again. "I feel if we need to join together at some time, we will. But untill then, lets not bother eh?" With that he downed his wine and set the goblet on the arm rest of the chair upside down. With a smirk, he waited for his brothers to start to leave or speak, cant be last to get there and first to leave. So to waste some time he rolled his finger tip over the goblet's bottem. It melted into a black slime, it was slowly rotting away....
Back to top Go down
Olran

Olran

Race : Centaur
Allegiance : Occasus, The Flame of the Sky

Character sheet
Blessings, Equipment, Etc:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Theff scowled and yelled out in rage. All aroudn him the trees quivered and burst into millions of wooden shards that lie cast apon the groud. Shall the gods turn their heads they would notice htat no tree was bare in the mortal world, and their were no animals to hunt. All trees in the world of men were dead, and all animals rotted as if toched by Raghu himself. Theff scowled and stared at the amm one moment. "You, my brothers, truly are no better than you were when you killed Him. Do you really just sit back with the sin of sloth and let the human world be patrionized by the titans and dragons? Will you really do nothing, and let the people die on bye one?"

(BIRTH OF WINTER :O)
Back to top Go down
Occasus
Admin
Occasus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:14 pm

((we already had winter O.o))

Occasus laughed yet again. "You forget it is us that created the sin of sloth, brother. As the others spoke of, the only true thing that can unite the gods is the simultaneous perfect combination of emotions and feelings. Such an event has less than a one in a billion chance, it was a mere fluke we could combine our energies into one to defeat Him." Occasus stood up as he finished his win. "Now, brother Theff, I have a job to perform, a job that cannot falter at all. If I do not return soon the steeds will lose their path and all will be dark. If you've nothing else to speak to us for, then I shall take my leave."
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:33 am

Thoran looked at Theff and sighed. He stood there for a second, pulled out his spear and as the wood and metal of the spear, it turned into the wood of a longbow and the string of such. It also dropped arrows on the ground, which he picked up. "You are angry, which is only useful in battle. I, my friend, do not sit completely idle. As I said; I rarely go out to kill a Titan or Dragon. I shall do so soon, to prove that I am not a liar. How about, for now, we go hunting?" He motioned to the forest around them. "The others may have duties, but I surely do not have much to do right now. No war going on, and nothing really to cause much stress in someone's mind. What do you say?" He grinned, while saying, "I may not be as good of a huntsman as you, but I am not bad, and I do know how to use a bow."
Back to top Go down
Theff

Theff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 am

(No, I mean in Greek Legend that is how winter formed, not through anger, but intense pain and emotion)
Theff blinked and let out a feral growl one would only expect from an animal. "Then begone, Brother of the Sun, Brother of Death, you are welcomed to join our hunt!" Theff pulled out his bow, his hand sliding over the carved ivory patterns of the bow as he took out an arrow. "Be forwarned, Brother of War, the creatures in my forest are stronger than any that walk Tera. This will be more than a simple hunting trip..." He said, stringing the bow gently before playng the arrow on it and pulling it back, before firing the bow and hitting a small fly dead center from 30 Meters, The arrow collided with the tree and pinned teh dead fly there. The fly soon faded and another fly appeared in his place. "When you hunt for sport in the forest of Theff, you can not kill, all will come back as long as you hunt for sport."
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:28 am

(I'm going to post, since I'm assuming you two are leaving/have left)

Thoran's grin widened. "Well, since I don't need to eat it is for nothing but sport and clarity of mind." He knelt down, and felt the ground. He looked up and looked at Theff. "Deer tracks, no more than four hours old," he said. He turned into the direction they where going and set off at a brisk trot. He did not look back to see if Theff was following him; his instincts as a hunter, and more importantly, as a soldier, told him that he would be or was. He grinned, knowing that this would be quite a fun hunt. There where so many things to hunt, however, he needed to be back to his own realm, soon.
Back to top Go down
Olran

Olran

Race : Centaur
Allegiance : Occasus, The Flame of the Sky

Character sheet
Blessings, Equipment, Etc:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Theff paced behind Thoran, to his left. Soon the pair came across an enclave in the trees, and all around were large families of deer that seemed more white than brown, as if they were pure beings of nature. The perfect prey for any hunter. Theff pulled back his bow and placed on an arrow, aiming for a large buck. He shot the arrow and the buck was hit dead on between the eyes. It fell, dead. Theff grinned at his accomplishment. Soon, the body faded and a living buck, the same buck, eas their aain, healthy and alive. It was as stated before, kill for the sport and all shall live in the Forest of Theff. "Your turn, Brother of War."
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

(Looooool, totally fucked up your character post there =D)

Thoran nodded, and knocked an arrow to the bow. He pulled back the arrow, smiling at the noise made by the string. He gripped his bow a little bit harder as he got ready to prepare for the shot. He pulled in a breath, filling his lungs up, but doing it still quietly to not scare the buck. He took very careful aim, and was ready to kill it. He released his breath as he released the arrow, and it flew. It went through the bucks face, and stopped. Thoran stood up, and walked forward to grab his arrow. He looked at Theff, "Hm... I shall have to cut this short, soon." He offered no explanation as to why, but stood there waiting for Theff to do something.
Back to top Go down
Theff

Theff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Theff blinked, as always the gods were to busy to actually do something fun. He sighed. "WHy do you nor my other brothers and sisters never wish to take a break?" He asked. As the youngest of gods he did not truly understand their responcibilty left them little free time yet. He sighed and strapped his bow onto his back. "Are you all that busy?" He asked. "Sometimes, I think if being a god is that busy, I would rather nto be one." He admited.
Back to top Go down
Thoran

Thoran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Thoran laughed a hearty laugh. It filled the woods with mirth, and disturbed some of the nearby animals. "Well, the thing is some of them have very demanding jobs. Mine is easy enough that I can sort of run it in the background unless there is a war or mass-mind-changing catastrophe. Then I am fairly busy, with many things. But Occasus, for one, has a very hard job which must be done everyday. He moves the sun, and without that there would be no light. That would make it very hard for hunting, huh? Certainly hard for fighting. The god of Death, Raghu, deals with shit all the time. Death happens all the time. However, that is why he and I get along together. Our realms, Death and War, are so closely interlocked that we both realize the other is necessary. Well, for his not so necessary, but it surely speeds things up." He looked hard at Theff, "You may not want it, but you must. You, however, shall have much freetime. Hunting, no offense, is something that doesn't much get prayed for unless someone is in dire need. You will live one of the leisurely lives, unless some sort of mass hunting spree jumps up. I live like you do most of the time, unless a War breaks out. Then, I am very busy." He turned, and started to walk off. "But I do have some duties, so I must leave for now. It was a pleasure hunting with you. Maybe next time, something like a Dragon or Titan?" Thoran turned, and left the forest.
Back to top Go down
Theff

Theff

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Theff sighed. "It's always next time isn't it?" He asked himself. "Oh well, gives me something to look forward to in my 'leisure time'. Of course I am not busy making sure mortals don't demolish every tree of of the wood, or that the humans do not destroy the animals of the wood. Oh sure I have it easy." He laughed and moved back to the clearing where he sat back in his chair and laughed, taking a sip of wine. "We're all doomed." He said, stiffling a horrid laugh. "We do need to unite..."

(End Topic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)   Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Gods (Open to All gods)
Page 1 of 1